Yavapai County Development Services Department is holding an informational outreach event on Wednesday, August 10th, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Camp Verde Community Library, located at 130 N. Black Bridge Rd, Camp Verde, AZ. Come see the staff from Development Services and find out information about the Comprehensive Plan update process. Your participation and involvement in this planning process is important!
The Comprehensive Plan is the County’s roadmap for the future. It builds the long-term community vision for where to grow the county responsibly and what to protect in the future. It helps guide good commercial development in appropriate areas and identifies places of special significance that should be preserved and protected.
The first step is to check out the Yavapai County Comprehensive Plan 2032 Update Website regularly. You can connect to the link at www.planningyavapai2032.org or scan the QR code below.
- Holiday Fair Alert! Prescott, Az Nov-26th 10am
- Yavapai College News- Roughrider Men’s Basketball Readies For Tourney In Yuma
- Chino Valley News- CVUSD & CVEF Feed families for the holiday
- Gilbert Davidson-Prescott Valley Town Manager earns ICMA Credential
- Ryan Ellman (33) Found with 53LBS METH, 120,000 FENTANYL PILLS