PRESCOTT, AZ (March 13, 2020) – At the City of Prescott, our citizens’ health and well-being is our top priority. We want to remind everyone that most of your business with the City can be handled through our website at prescott-az.gov. This includes:
- Reviewing your water usage
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to put in service cancellations and to ask billing questions
- Starting service at a new address
- Signing up for automatic payment of your utility bill
- Or just paying your current bill
If you have questions or do not have access to the internet, we would be glad to assist you over the phone at 928-777-1291. We encourage everyone to utilize these services to help avoid going out in public, but if you do need to conduct your business in person our office and drive-through at City Hall, 201 S Cortez are open Monday through Friday at 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.