Chow Time is a food delivery service serving Prescott, AZ, and surrounding areas. We deliver your favorite restaurants right to your door or workplace and on your schedule.
Owner of Chow Time Delivery.
Anne Hammerle says:
1. You support a local business to stay in business.
2. The money that you spend stays right here in the local community, as opposed to going to other states.
3. Our local restaurants are able to save money with our lower fees. The greater their profit, the lesser the risk they have to go out of business.
4. Our drivers make the difference. Uniformed, friendly, trustworthy; share my mission for ChowTime being an integral part of the community. They communicate with our customers throughout the delivery process and update them with any pertinent information. If there are any hiccups with the order, they will update you, so you don’t have to sit and wonder what’s going on. If you are a restaurant owner, you don’t have to worry that your delivery person will show up looking unprofessional (no fuzzy flip-flops and pajama bottoms). You can rest that your brand is represented in the best way possible. A national survey shows that 25% of all delivery drivers have openly admitted to eating from their customer’s food. I personally hire and train all of our drivers and believe them to be people of integrity. I am very selective with whom I hire.
5. A live person to talk to regarding your order. We also take phone orders for many of our customers who do not have access to a computer or a smartphone. We are quick to respond and address any potential issues.
6. We deliver to areas that are not serviced by others—Williamson Valley, Dewey, Chino Valley, Paulden.
7. More services coming up in the future. Grocery shopping service.
8. We ask for your support and patience as we continue to grow.
At ChowTime, our hallmark is customer service. We use thermal bags to keep our food restaurant fresh! We use tamper-proof seals for added security and peace of mind. Chow Time goes to great lengths to represent our local restaurants with respect and integrity. We are nimble in our response to local concerns and issues because we live here.
We are currently servicing Prescott and Prescott Valley and surrounding areas, hope to offer services to our neighbors in the Verde Valley in the next several months. We will also be offering grocery and prescription delivery in the near future and are looking at ways to provide our services to folks in financial distress.
It’s Chow Time! Call us today – (928) 298- 2202