PRESCOTT, AZ – September 20, 2021— In celebration of National Public Lands Day (NPLD) and to encourage a shared sense of land stewardship, the Forest Service announces another “fee-free day” on Saturday, September 25.
As part of this nationwide event day use fees will be waived at the following sites on the Prescott National Forest on Saturday, September 25:
• Lynx Lake Recreation Area: North Shore, South Shore, and Lynx Creek Ruin
• Granite Basin Recreation Area: Cayuse, Wekuvde, Boat Launch,
Playa, and Metate
• Thumb Butte Recreation Area
• Alto Pit OHV Recreation Area: Day Use Site
• Groom Creek Nature Trail
• Mingus Day Use Area
• Mingus Lake Day Use Area
• Hayfield Draw OHV Day Use
For more information or to find an event near you visit National Public Lands Day |
NEEF (neefusa.org) https://www.neefusa.org/npld
Stay up to date on Prescott National Forest news by checking the Prescott NF website and following us on Facebook and Twitter.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.
Public Affairs Officer: Debbie Maneely
[email protected] www.fs.usda.gov/prescott