Do Not Mail your Automatic Ballot-by-Mail after Tuesday, November 1, 2022
- Yavapai County Recorder, Michelle Burchill would like to announce that the last day to mail your voted ballot through USPS is Tuesday, November 1, 2022, for it to arrive on time.
- Skip the long lines on Election Day…vote early in-person now through – Friday, November 4, 2022, at the:
- Yavapai County Recorder’s Office – 1015 Fair St., Prescott, M – F 8am – 5pm
- Prescott Valley Town Center – 7501 E Skoog Blvd, Prescott Valley, M – F 9am – 4pm
- Yavapai County Recorder’s Office – 10 S. 6th St., Cottonwood, M– F 8am – 5pm
Proper identification is required.
- All voted ballots must be hand delivered to the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office, to an Official Ballot Drop Box, or a Voter Center location no later than 7:00 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, November 8, 2022. Be sure to sign your ballot affidavit envelope in your original handwriting.
- Please consider using one of our 19 Official Ballot Drop Boxes located throughout the County. This saves Yavapai County 65.5¢ per ballot in tax dollars.
|Bagdad||Bagdad Justice Court, 100 Main St||Paulden||Public Library, 16 Big Chino Rd|
|Black Canyon City||Black Canyon City Library, 34701 S Old Black Canyon Hwy||Prescott||County Administration Building, 1015 Fair St|
|Camp Verde||Town Hall, 473 S Main St||Prescott Valley||Town Hall, 7501 Skoog Blvd|
|Camp Verde||Yavapai-Apache Nation Community Center, 3462 Smith Ave||Sedona||City Hall, 102 Roadrunner Dr|
|Chino Valley||Town Hall, 202 N State Route 89||Sedona||Village of Oak Creek Fire Station, 125 Slide Rock Rd|
|Clarkdale||Town Hall, 39 N 9th St||Seligman||Seligman Library, 54170 N Floyd St.|
|Congress||Congress Library, 26750 Santa Fe Road||Skull Valley||U.S. Post Office, 3085 S Iron Springs Rd|
|Cottonwood||County Administration Building, 10 S 6th St||Spring Valley||Public Library, 17320 E Mule Deer Dr|
|Dewey-Humboldt||Town Hall, 2735 S Highway 69||Yarnell||Yarnell Justice Court, 22591 S Looka Way|
|Jerome||Town Hall, 600 Clark St|
- Voters needing special accommodations, call 928-771-3248 ext. 9 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org