On Monday, June 6, 2022, the two Ranger District Offices on the Prescott National Forest will reopen for in-person customer service. Due to staffing, the Supervisor’s Office in Chino Valley will reopen at a later date and both District Offices will be closed on Wednesdays. This is only temporary until full staffing is reached. Visitors may drop by one of the offices or call for permits, passes and information; please see our new sales days and hours below:
Verde Ranger District Office Bradshaw-Chino Ranger District Office (928) 567-1117 (928)443-8000
Office Hours: M-F 8:00-4:30 Office Hours: M-F 8:00-4:30
Sales Hours: M-T; Th-F 8:30-12:30; 1:00-4:00 Sales Hours: M-T; Th-F 8:30-12:00; 12:30-4:00 300 E. HWY 260, Camp Verde, AZ 86322 344 S. Cortez St, Prescott, AZ 86303
Two of the five values as employees of the Forest Service state that “…we believe in “Service … to the American People, and Safety in every way.” We ask that you honor our COVID safe practices as listed below:
• Face covering may be worn are encouraged when entering the building for your safety.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided for visitor use
• Advance appointments are requested for meetings with FS employees
• Public restrooms are not available
• If you are feeling sick, whether it is COVID-19 related or otherwise, please call for service.
• There is a four-person limit in the lobby and a one-person limit in the vestibule. If these areas are full, please wait outside
• Practice appropriate social distance (six (6) feet apart) while waiting to be served