On August 11, 2022, two Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office Deputies conducted speed enforcement on Cornville Rd with a focus on the business district. This area is commonly known for high speeds and aggressive driving. During the enforcement detail YCSO Deputies conducted 14 traffic stops issuing 6 speed citations, 3 seatbelt violations, and 5 additional civil traffic violations. Speeds were clocked as high as 45 MPH in the 25 MPH business zone. One individual was cited for Aggressive Driving (misdemeanor) after Deputies observed him passing in the center median, speeding, and following too close.
Deputies wish to remind everyone to be patient and watch their speed while traveling along Cornville Rd. Most traffic collisions in this area occur due to high speed and unsafe passing. YCSO will continue to listen to the concerns of our communities and conduct Traffic Enforcement when possible. These details are possible thanks to grants provided by Governor’s Office of Highway Safety.
As always, “Slow Down and Buckle Up”!
- Holiday Fair Alert! Prescott, Az Nov-26th 10am
- Yavapai College News- Roughrider Men’s Basketball Readies For Tourney In Yuma
- Chino Valley News- CVUSD & CVEF Feed families for the holiday
- Gilbert Davidson-Prescott Valley Town Manager earns ICMA Credential
- Ryan Ellman (33) Found with 53LBS METH, 120,000 FENTANYL PILLS