PUBLIC WATER OUTAGE
Starting: Wednesday, November 9th, 2022 at 10:00 AM
General Locations: The planned construction for the Florentine Road Improvement Project will temporarily affect your water service. The area affected will be properties on Majesty Dr., Constance Dr. and on Corrine Dr. at the intersections at Florentine Rd.
Work is scheduled to start at 10:00 AM on Wednesday, November 9th, and should be completed by 2:00 PM. Depending on the weather, there is a possibility of another water outage for Thursday, November 10, 2022, from 10 AM to 2:00 PM.
Notices were provided to the residents impacted by this outage and the potential Thursday outage.
To experience the least impact resulting from the upcoming construction, you may want to:
• Have a bottled water supply ready.
• Shower and use restroom facilities before 10 a.m. on Wednesday
• Fill jugs of water for flushing toilets.
• Minimize your water usage during the construction times.
• Outage may impact commercial fire systems/alarms. You may want to consult with your fire sprinkler and or alarm provider.